error code 0x8024a105 is one of the issues which my friend faced and we have resolved it by Applying the Solution below that I have Given in the Below. Also, We have got the Solutions which actually works and those are a total of 3 ways to resolve this error code 0x8024a105.
It is one of the Hardest issues to solve but The person who well knows has the solution and we have tried then what it actually worked. So today here in this guide we will give the same Solutions that you can easily apply and solve your Problem. You will easily able to Get rid of the 0x8024a105 issue. Even if you have any other Issues about the windows 10 then do let us know to Help you.
Today lets check how to get rod of 0x8024a105 error on your windows 10. I hope you wil like this guide and your issues will also be Resolved.
You May Also Like:
Top 3 Ways to Fix Your Window 10 Update Error right Now:
Method No 1:
- Go to the Start and type cmd in the Search bar then you will get a command prompt.
- Now run as administrator by Right click on the command prompt.
- You will see a popup saying “Dy you want to allow this app to make a change to your device?” Click on Yes.
- Now you will see a MS-Dos window on the screen then type SC config wuauserv start=auto and Press Enter. you will able to see SUCCESS.
- Next In the same Window Type SC config bits start=auto And press Enter you will see SUCCESS.
- Type SC config cyptsvc start=auto then Hit Enter Button you will see SUCCESS.
- Next Type SC config trustedinstaller start=auto and then press “Enter” you will be seeing SUCCESS.
- Now Simply Type exit and hit Enter button on your Keyboard now you will see SUCCESS.
- Goto the start and Restart your Computer From there.
- You will see your Windows is updating, You have to wait until it finishes the 100%.
That’s All Now you have successfully Updates your windows with no 0x8024a105 error and you get rid of no 0x8024a105 error. But in your case, if it’s still there and not Resolved then you just have to Follow the Next Method.
- Now Simply Follow the above 3 steps until MS-Dos window appears then simply type net stop wuauserv and then press “Enter”.
- Next, you have to Type net stop cryptSvc and then Hit “Enter”.
- Type net stop bits and then Hit“Enter”.
- Next type net stop msiserver and then press “Enter” on the same Window.
- Its time to Type Ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old and then Hit “Enter”.
- Again Type Ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old and then Hit “Enter”.
- Type net start wuauserv and then Hit “Enter”.
- Type net start cryptSvc and then Tap on “Enter”.
- Next type net start bits andt then Hit “Enter”.
- Type net start msiserver and then Hit “Enter”.
- Type exit and then press “Enter”. Then Your MS-Dos window will simply close.
- Noe Type Powershell and right click on the Powershell and then select run as administrator.
- You wil see a Popup massage that says “Do you want to allow this app to make a change to your device?”. you just have to Click on Yes.
- Type Wuauclt.exe /updatenow and then hit Enter.
- Type exit and then Hit “Enter”. Powershell window will be closed.
- Goto the start o your windows then Simply restart your Computer.
- Wait until the update should be repaired.
That’s all Now your Computer runs without any error. but in your case, if still have the Problem then you should have to go for Method 3 and this is the Final Solution.
- Now you have to start Typing the Recovery options and then select the Recover option from the list.
- You will see a window setting option on the screen then Go to the advanced startup and click on Restart now.
- Now you will see your window will restart with the options “choose an option”.
- Now you have to click on the Troubleshoot button.
- Your PC will be reset or Save the Advanced options over there.
- Now you will be continuing with another Troubleshoot option and you have to click on the Advanced options.
- In this Advanced Options, you just have to click on the “Startup Settings”.
- Now in this List, you have to simply click on the “Restart” button.
- Now in the Keyboard, you have to choose the options and simply press “F4” key.
- Here your window will start.
- Now you will see a Notification that says “Get connected to the Internet” you just simply close it.
- Here you just have to go to the Local Disk C:\ drive and open “Windows” folder.
- Now Scroll down and Open the “SoftwareDistribution” Folder.
- After you have Opened it Select all the Files and Delete those all Files.
- Finally, Restart Your PC.
That’s all Now your PC will simply Run Ver Smooth and without having any Issues like 0x8024a105. This is how the third Method works. I hope Now your 0x8024a105 issues have gone.
You will see there are many methods are available on the Internet and you have to Choose the right way and the method that actually works and your Computer should be safe without losing any files. The best part of these methods is you can recover your files and these are recommendable methods which actually works. This is the Best Way to Fix “0x8024a105” Window 10 Update Error and start your windows very smooth. I hope you have got all the Points about these methods and in case if you have any doubts regarding this guide do let us know.