You will find the Best Methods to Speed up internet connection using cmd in windows xp/7/8/8.1 in this Guide. There are most of the People who actually won’t get Spee Internet bandwidth to Enjoy the Spee internet connection, Who does not love the Speed Connection right.
So for the People who really wan Speed up their Internet speed then I have given the best method to increase your internet speed using the cmd. By Following the Guide below you can easily able to Boost up your internet connection.
Before Procced into the Full article of this, you also need to take a case about these some tips which can more be added advantages for your PC. First and the foremost thing that you need to have fast working Computer also you need to have some antivirus products and some a PC tuneup product. You can also go with the best Working Antivirus AVG ultimate which protects from many threats and also it has the Bet tune-up for unlimited devices.
You May Also Like: Forgotten Windows 8 Administrator Password
Best Way to speed up internet connection using cmd:
1. Speed up the Internet with cmd:
First, you need to command promote with Admiration Privileges. To Understand the Complete guide the follow the Below instructions.
- First, you need to Click on the Windows button + R or else just type Run on the search box, you will see an App at the Top of the List.
- Just right click on the cmd.
- Now select the run as Administration, you will see cmd prompt windows with Admin Privilege.
Now just you have to Enter the Command that you will see on the below.
- Netsh int tcp show global and hit enter.
- Netsh int tcp set chimney=enabled and Hit enter.
- Netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal and Hit enter.
- Netsh int set global congestionprovider=ctcp and Hit enter.
2. Speed up the internet by resetting DNS cache
Open First you need to Open the Command Prompt with Admin privileges then simply follow the Below Method to understand the complete guide.
- Just Enter ipconfig /flushdns and Hot the Enter button in the Command Prompt window.
3. speed up the internet by resetting Winsock and tcpip
Simply Open the Command prompt with admin privileges and do what I have shown below.
- In the Command Prompt window, you need to type the netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt and Hit the Enter form your Keyboard.
4. Speed up the internet by the continuous reply of pinging your connection:
Open the Command Prompt with administrator privileges and following method given Below.
- You need to Enter the ipconfig and press Enter in the command prompt window.
- Now you will able to see the Default gateway number.
- In command prompt window just Type ping –t and your gateway number with a single space in between.
- After entering you just need to Minimize the window but you should not close it.
- You can Appy this 4th method Regularly to Speedup your internet by the continuous replay of Ping Connection when you Downloading and Uploading.
- This will make your internet faster the continuous replay of Pinging the Default getaway connection.
This is the completed Guide of “Speed up internet connection using cmd in windows xp/7/8/8.1″. if you liked this Guide, Do Share with your friends and family members.